Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $171 at Wells Fargo
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $171.00 (from $154.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Lowered to $252 at Loop Capital
- Barclays Downgrades Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) to Equalweight
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Equinor (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!