Union Pacific (UNP) PT Lowered to $244 at Susquehanna
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Susquehanna analyst Bascome Majors lowered the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $244.00 (from $265.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Lowered to $250 at Raymond James
- Alrosa PJSC (ALRS:RM) PT Lowered to RUB165 at Goldman Sachs
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!