Union Pacific (UNP) PT Lowered to $155 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $155.00 (from $200.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$6.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!