Union Pacific (UNP) PT Lowered to $154 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $154.00 (from $155.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP60 at Deutsche Bank
- JD Health International Inc (6618:HK) PT Lowered to HK$94 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!