Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) PT Raised to $27 at Telsey
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Telsey analyst Cristina Fernandez raised the price target on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UAA) to $27.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KEC International Ltd (KECI:IN) PT Raised to INR475 at Emkay Global
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Adaro Energy Tbk PT (ADRO:IJ) (ADOOY) to Outperform
- ICICI Securities Downgrades Lemon Tree Hotels (LEMONTRE:IN) to Hold (3)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!