Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Raised to $66 at Truist Securities
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Truist Securities analyst Youssef Squali raised the price target on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) to $66.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Lowered to $54 at Morgan Stanley
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Raised to INR2,580 at JPMorgan
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR6,125 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!