Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Raised to $65 at Stifel
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Stifel analyst Scott Devitt raised the price target on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) to $65.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) Surges 4.5% Pre-Open Following Strong March Bookings
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $225 at Piper Sandler
- Uber (UBER) Gains Over 2% as Gross Bookings Hit the Highest Monthly Level Ever in March
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!