Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Lowered to $29 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Susquehanna analyst Shyam Patil lowered the price target on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) to $29.00 (from $43.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Cut to $27 but Wolfe Research Thinks Counter Cyclicality Could Drive Multiple Expansion
- Macquarie Downgrades NRW Holdings Ltd. (NWH:AU) to Neutral
- Uber (UBER) said to have explored sale of Indian ride-hailing arm - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!