UPS (UPS) PT Raised to $265 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
KeyBanc analyst Todd Fowler raised the price target on UPS (NYSE: UPS) to $265.00 (from $250.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPS (UPS) PT Lowered to $100 at Morgan Stanley; Sees EPS Well Below The Street
- OCI NV (OCI:NA) PT Raised to EUR44.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Lowered to GBP20.05 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!