UPS (UPS) PT Raised to $184 at Wells Fargo
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, close at records as jobless claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on UPS (NYSE: UPS) to $184.00 (from $152.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Datadog (DDOG) PT Raised to $160 at Stifel
- Regeneron Pharma (REGN) PT Raised to $669 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!