UPS (UPS) PT Raised to $116 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on UPS (NYSE: UPS) to $116.00 (from $111.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes UPS (UPS) at Outperform
- Ipsen SA (IPN:FP) (IPSEY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Morgan Stanley
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!