UPDATE: Tilray (TLRY) PT Lowered to $14 at Benchmark
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 12, 2020 9:11 AM EDT)
(correcting firm name)
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) to $14.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- High Tide Announces Addition to the Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF (TSX: HMMJ ) and Results of Annual General Meeting
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Lowered to EUR140 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!