UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades KushCo Holdings, Inc (KSHB) to Spec. Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 18, 2019 7:46 AM EDT)
(updated to correct rating)
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey downgraded KushCo Holdings, Inc (OTC: KSHB) from Buy to Spec. Buy with a price target of $5.00 (from $7.00).
Shares of KushCo Holdings, Inc closed at $1.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MAHGL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,680 at CLSA
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR145 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!