UMB Financial (UMBF) PT Raised to $100.75 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
BofA Securities analyst Ebrahim Poonawala raised the price target on UMB Financial (NASDAQ: UMBF) to $100.75 (from $84.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UMB Financial Corporation Becomes First Bank to Deploy Intain's Verification Agent; Activates Key Module of Administration Service for Structured Finance
- Zomato Limited (ZOMATO:IN) PT Lowered to INR110 at JPMorgan
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,230 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!