ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Lowered to $360 at UBS
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
UBS analyst Michael Goldsmith lowered the price target on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) to $360.00 (from $365.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) (GLNCY) PT Raised to GBP400 at Deutsche Bank
- Arkema SA (AKE:FP) (ARKAF) PT Raised to EUR110 at JPMorgan
- Hammerson Plc (HMSO:LN) (HMSNF) PT Raised to GBP0.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!