UBS Upgrades Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) to Neutral
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS upgraded Wesco Aircraft Holdings (NYSE: WAIR) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $11.05 (from $9.75).
Shares of Wesco Aircraft Holdings closed at $11.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy; 'Underappreciated Value'
- Hugo Boss AG (BOSS:GR) (BOSSY) PT Raised to EUR58.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!