UBS Upgrades Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) to Neutral
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet upgraded Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $70.00 (from $76.00).
Shares of Texas Capital Bancshares closed at $64.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Nintendo Co Ltd. (7974:JP) (NTDOY) PT Lowered to JPY57,600 at Wedbush
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR11.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!