UBS Upgrades NGL ENERGY (NGL) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
UBS analyst Shneur Gershuni upgraded NGL ENERGY (NYSE: NGL) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $3.00 (from $2.00).
Shares of NGL ENERGY closed at $2.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Upgrades Synlab AG (SYAB:GR) to Buy
- MTU Aero Engines AG (MTX:GR) (MTUAY) PT Raised to EUR240 at Societe Generale
- GB Group Plc. (GBG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP5.15 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!