UBS Downgrades Buckeye (BPL) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS downgraded Buckeye (NYSE: BPL) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $41.50 (from $36.00).
Shares of Buckeye closed at $41.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Kossan Rubber Industries (KRI:MK) (KSRBF) to Outperform (2)
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co (002415:CH) PT Lowered to RMB76 at Goldman Sachs
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Lowered to INR380 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!