Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Raised to $72 at Stifel
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst John Egbert raised the price target on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) to $72.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter to Pay Over $800 Million to Settle 2016 Lawsuit
- Barry Callebaut AG (BARN:SW) (BYCBF) PT Raised to CHF2,270 at Barclays
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Lowered to AUD7.70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!