Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Lowered to $30 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Eric Sheridan lowered the price target on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) to $30.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks increasing volume: TWTR KSS AAL RBLX SHOP BBBY
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,570 at UBS
- Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,700 at Maybank Kim Eng
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!