Twilio (TWLO) PT Lowered to $110 at JMP Securities
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
JMP Securities analyst Patrick Walravens lowered the price target on Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) to $110.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge fund Anson builds stake in Twilio (TWLO), pushes for sale - The Information
- Thyssenkrupp Nucera AG (NCH2:GR) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Citi
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) (ITMPF) PT Lowered to GBP0.55 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!