Truist Securities Upgrades Trex (TREX) to Buy
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Truist Securities analyst Keith Hughes upgraded Trex (NYSE: TREX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $120.00 (from $100.00).
Shares of Trex closed at $97.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- RBC Capital Upgrades Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) to Outperform
- Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Raised to JPY4,500 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!