Truist Securities Upgrades Trex (TREX) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
Truist Securities analyst Keith Hughes upgraded Trex (NYSE: TREX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $120.00 (from $100.00).
Shares of Trex closed at $97.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Upgrades Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) to Buy
- SUSE S.A. (SUSE:GR) PT Raised to EUR41 at Deutsche Bank
- Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR75 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!