Truist Securities Upgrades Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) to Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities analyst Joon Lee upgraded Global Blood Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GBT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $50.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of Global Blood Therapeutics closed at $26.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Buy
- HDFC Bank Limited (HDFCB:IN) (HDB) PT Raised to INR1,900 at Citi
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR395 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!