Truist Securities Downgrades Virgin Galactic (SPCE) to Sell
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Truist Securities analyst Michael Ciarmoli downgraded Virgin Galactic (NYSE: SPCE) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $5.00 (from $8.00).
Shares of Virgin Galactic closed at $8.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. (HOOK) to Underperform
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR425 at Nomura/Instinet
- Scotiabank Downgrades Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!