Truist Securities Downgrades Translate Bio (TBIO) to Hold
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Truist Securities analyst Joon Lee downgraded Translate Bio (NASDAQ: TBIO) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $20.00 (from $40.00).
Shares of Translate Bio closed at $25.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mesa Air Group (MESA) PT Raised to $14 at Raymond James Despite Storms and Power Outages
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) to Buy
- UPDATE: Janney Downgrades Sterling Bancorp (STL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!