Truist Securities Downgrades ProSight Global Inc. (PROS) to Hold
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truist Securities analyst Mark Hughes downgraded ProSight Global Inc. (NYSE: PROS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $12.85 (from $16.00).
Shares of ProSight Global Inc. closed at $12.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao (PCAR3:BZ) PT Raised to R$39 at Morgan Stanley
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CHPRF) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at Canaccord Genuity