Truist Financial (TFC) PT Lowered to $53 at Piper Sandler
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Piper Sandler analyst Stephen Scouten lowered the price target on Truist Financial (NYSE: TFC) to $53.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$650 at CLSA
- Aegis Logistics Ltd (AGIS:IN) PT Raised to INR467 at Nomura/Instinet
- M3, Inc (2413:JP) (MTHRF) PT Raised to JPY7,300 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!