Truist Financial (TFC) PT Lowered to $41 at Wolfe Research
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Wolfe Research analyst Bill Carcache lowered the price target on Truist Financial (NYSE: TFC) to $41.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Raised to AUD16.30 at JPMorgan
- Wuhu Sanqi Interactive Entertainment Network (002555:CH) PT Lowered to RMB28 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!