TripAdvisor (TRIP) PT Raised to $27 at Citi
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Citi analyst Ronald Josey raised the price target on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) to $27.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) PT Lowered to $18 at Jefferies
- Sasol Ltd. (SOL:SJ) (SSL) PT Lowered to ZAR401 at Goldman Sachs
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!