TripAdvisor (TRIP) PT Lowered to $16 at TD Cowen
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
TD Cowen analyst Kevin Kopelman lowered the price target on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) to $16.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $11.74 at GLJ Research, 'among the best when looking for solar “parts players” to short'
- Ain Holdings (9627:JP) PT Raised to JPY6,250 at Nomura/Instinet
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings Inc (9042:JP) PT Lowered to JPY5,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!