Trip.com Group Limited (TCOM) PT Raised to $46 at Citi
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Citi analyst Brian Gong raised the price target on Trip.com Group Limited (NASDAQ: TCOM) to $46.00 (from $38.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trip.com Group (TCOM) Announces Pricing of Global Offering
- ComfortDelGro Corp Ltd. (CD:SP) (CDGLF) PT Raised to SGD2.10 at Credit Suisse
- Societe Generale Upgrades Whitbread PLC. (WTB:LN) (WTBDY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!