Trane Technologies (TT) PT Raised to $190 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Barclays analyst Julian Mitchell raised the price target on Trane Technologies (NYSE: TT) to $190.00 (from $170.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTR Global Upgrades Trane Technologies (TT) to Positive
- Lumina Gold (LUM:CN) (LMGDF) PT Lowered to 1.50 at Raymond James
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF555 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!