Tilray (TLRY) PT Lowered to $40 at Benchmark
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) to $40.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- High Tide Continues Organic Growth with New Store in Martensville, Saskatchewan
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Raised to INR3,800 at Macquarie
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!