The Trade Desk (TTD) PT Lowered to $900 at Macquarie
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Macquarie analyst Tim Nollen lowered the price target on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) to $900.00 (from $1,060.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TME) PT Lowered to $28 at Oppenheimer, Keeps 'Outperform'
- B.Riley Assumes Cherry Hill Mortgage (CHMI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!