The Honest Co. (HNST) PT Lowered to $13 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson lowered the price target on The Honest Co. (NASDAQ: HNST) to $13.00 (from $14.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taiheiyo Cement Corp. (5233:JP) (THYCY) PT Lowered to JPY2,100 at JPMorgan
- Jungheinrich AG (JUN3:GR) PT Lowered to EUR36 at Berenberg
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Lowered to EUR650 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!