The Blackstone Group (BX) PT Lowered to $117 at Citi
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Citi analyst William Katz lowered the price target on The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) to $117.00 (from $132.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK190 at Credit Suisse
- Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Lowered to SEK149 at Credit Suisse
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Lowered to SEK89 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!