Textron (TXT) PT Raised to $80 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
JPMorgan analyst Seth M. Seifman raised the price target on Textron (NYSE: TXT) to $80.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
- Scotiabank Downgrades Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) to Sector Perform
- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) PT Raised to JPY600 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!