Textron (TXT) PT Raised to $68 at Citi
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Citi analyst Jonathan Raviv raised the price target on Textron (NYSE: TXT) to $68.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exide Industries Ltd. (EXID:IN) PT Raised to INR225 at JPMorgan
- Western Digital Corp. (WDC) PT Lowered to $38 at Mizuho Securities
- BayCurrent Consulting Inc (6532:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,100 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!