Textron (TXT) PT Lowered to $32 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Credit Suisse analyst Robert Spingarn lowered the price target on Textron (NYSE: TXT) to $32.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Price Target Raised on Stronger Upstream Performance
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Lowered to NT$330 at Nomura/Instinet
- Raycus Fiber Laser (300747:CH) PT Lowered to RMB18.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!