Tesla (TSLA) PT Lowered to $191 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst Itay Michaeli lowered the price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $191.00 (from $238.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Macquarie Downgrades Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) to Neutral
- Macquarie Downgrades a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCiti, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!