Terex (TEX) PT Raised to $49 at Stifel
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Stifel analyst Stanley S. Elliott raised the price target on Terex (NYSE: TEX) to $49.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Terex (TEX) to Buy
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- j2 Global Communications (JCOM) PT Raised to $150 at JMP Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!