Teleflex (TFX) PT Raised to $440 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
JMP Securities analyst David Turkaly raised the price target on Teleflex (NYSE: TFX) to $440.00 (from $375.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sempra Energy (SRE) to Buy
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR116 at UBS
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!