Teladoc (TDOC) PT Lowered to $150 at Barclays
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Barclays analyst Steve Valiquette lowered the price target on Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) to $150.00 (from $170.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Odeon Capital Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Buy
- JPMorgan Downgrades Spring Airlines Co Ltd. (601021:CH) to Neutral
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd (600004:CH) PT Lowered to RMB15 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!