Teekay Tankers (TNK) PT Lowered to $17 at Jefferies
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Jefferies analyst Randy Giveans lowered the price target on Teekay Tankers (NYSE: TNK) to $17.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- South32 Ltd (S32:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.95 at Deutsche Bank
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) (GLNCY) PT Raised to GBP4.40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!