TechnipFMC (FTI) PT Lowered to $11 at Susquehanna
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Susquehanna analyst Charles Minervino lowered the price target on TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) to $11.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TechnipFMC (FTI) PT Lowered to $8.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (IVN:CN) (IVPAF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- United Internet AG (UTDI:GR) PT Raised to EUR36 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!