Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $32 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street falls as banks, industrials slide
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) to $32.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft (LYFT) PT Raised to $78 at Jefferies Sees Profitability as Sustainable
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) PT Raised to $197 at Baird
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $242 at Loop Capital on High Capital Return
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!