Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) PT Lowered to $35 at Oppenheimer
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- Fed's Evans sees interest rates at 4.25-4.5% by year end
Oppenheimer analyst Suraj Kalia lowered the price target on Tactile Systems Technology (NASDAQ: TCMD) to $35.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tactile Medical to Release Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on November 7, 2022
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN), Upgrades to Buy
- Fresh Tracks Therapeutics (FRTX) PT Raised to $9 at Oppenheimer Following Reverse Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!