TTEC Holdings Inc. (TTEC) PT Raised to $130 at Craig-Hallum
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Craig-Hallum analyst George Sutton raised the price target on TTEC Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) to $130.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIMIC Group (CIM:AU) (LGTHF) PT Lowered to AUD27 at HSBC
- Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (BRLXF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at Desjardins
- Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited (440:HK) (DAHSF) PT Raised to HK$34.10 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!