TCF Financial (TCF) PT Raised to $54 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Piper Sandler analyst Nathan Race raised the price target on TCF Financial (NASDAQ: TCF) to $54.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trillion Energy Commences Work Program to Expand SASB License Area in the Black Sea
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at TD Securities
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd (6305:JP) (HTCMY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!